Ten Things I Don't Get
1. Why so many Americans are taking the side of Hezbollah.
2. Why so many American Idol knockoffs come out every year. Sheesh. Get a new concept, people!
3. Why anyone CARES that Bush said "shit" referencing Hezbollah. Come on, y'all, is it really a big deal?
4. Johnny Depp and how sexy he's supposed to be. 'Nuff said.
5. HOW ANYONE CAN WANT HILLARY AS PRESIDENT.
6. The TomKat obsession. 'Nuff said there, too.
7. Sorry if any of y'all are fans, but how in the world Cowboy Troy is considered country. He. Raps. It ain't too hard to tell the difference.
8. Lobsters. Mountain Oysters. Frog legs. Chitlins. Escargot.
Gosh, those things should not be spoken of at the dinner table, IMO, much less eaten!
9. How anyone actually LIKES Bill O'Reilly. Sorry guys, but I can't even stand to watch Bill. He's arrogant and obnoxious and often dead wrong. But don't try to get him to see that...
10. How "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" somehow morphed into "Don't you dare mention God in your graduation speech!"
Okay, there you are. :D I'll come back and add links later.