Wednesday, May 17, 2006

So what do you think...

About the Da Vinci Code movie?
I haven't seen it, and I don't plan to, but here's how I feel about it.

Since I'm not Catholic, I'm not particularly bothered by the church's portrayal. Especially since the plot easily qualifies as ridiculous fantasy.
While I am bothered by the accusations against Jesus and the basis of Christianity, again, maybe if the plot were a little more believable, it would bother me more.

So, am I going to picket and protest outside movie theaters? Don't be silly.
Will I go see it? Of course not.

What's your take? Are you outraged, kind of apathetic, or can't wait to see it?
Do you think it's an outright attack on Christianity, or just another one of the ridiculous stories that comes out every so often?

Let me know!