Saturday, September 17, 2005

I know I link Michelle Malkin a lot, but...

Check this out. Another example of environmentalist hypocrisy.

This reminds me of one time we got in touch with someone to arrange to take a stray dog. Their family is relatively well known, and quite well-to-do. They made an offhand comment on the phone about being a Democrat("we just won't discuss politics") and we got a kick out of that, laughing about us "rich Republicans". Then they drove up. In a foreign-made Mercedes SUV. And wearing leather boots.
Now, not that anything is neccessarily wrong with that, but when Liberals get unhinged about something(once I even saw a letter to the editor where the person said they got "the urge to run SUV's off the road") they need to avoid it themselves. It's hilarious when liberals (like John it's-my-wife's-SUV-honest! Kerry) get caught with their hand in the cookie jar.