Monday, October 17, 2005

He Really Did It.

Remember Hashim Nzinga? The leader of the "New Black Panther Party" seems to be on a mission to show the world just how bizzarre he and his compatriots are. Amazingly, he was on Hannity & Colmes again a few minutes ago discussing the "Millions More" march organized by Louis Farrakhan. Yes, he really called Sean a devil. Again. Even more bemusing was him bringing up the 1787 "three-fifths compromise" about black people. He said something like "Let's talk about your constitution considering me three-fifths a person" when asked about the low turnout for the march. He said Louis Farrakhan would be "investigating" his conspiracy theory that the levees were blown up. He also wierdly called for black seperatism and then accused Sean of racism several times. I would literally feel my IQ dropping if I tried to debate this baloney - I think he pretty much makes his opposition's argument every time he opens his mouth.
Obviously I can't get the transcripts or quotes yet, but I'll try ASAP.

(I searched and searched but could find no official website for Hashim Nzinga or the New Black Panther Party, so if anyone knows where to find out more information that would be great. I did find a few resources on the Anti Defamation League's webpage)

Update:
The Political Teen has the video.