Thursday, October 06, 2005

Film Maker Sues Kerry

"The lawsuit, filed this week on behalf of producer Carlton Sherwood and a Vietnam veterans group, is the latest salvo in the battle over the documentary "Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal...
"Sherwood's suit alleges that Kerry directed the DNC to issue a statement that falsely said the film was produced and funded by "extreme right-wing activists."

All I can say is, Why so late?
I was really involved with the '04 campaign, and that was a big issue for me.
First of all, a group of highly respected, highly decorated combat veterans, including a Medal Of Honor recipient, were daily defamed and (even though the President stupidly denounced them) Kerry had the gall to say Bush let them "do his dirty work for them".
I don't know about you, but I didn't see a certain washed-up fiction filmaker at the GOP convention.